Quote for Today

Friday, November 9, 2007

Sonific Music Player

I confess . . . I put the autoplay music onto this blog. I was actually over at WordPress checking out new widgets, and the possible hope of one that would finally accept java. No dice on that yet, but I did see a new, 'approved', Sonific widget. Not having a clue what Sonific did, I naturally clicked on their icon and went to their site.

Ahhh, music players that look like funky iPods . . . a chance for a prank! I'm mocking up a new blog for a 'thinks he might like to' and this guy is just so serious. A blasting iPod on the demo was just the touch I was looking for. A real Ice-Breaker . . .

I wasn't going to do it, but Sonific has Chinese. Chinese Flute, Chinese Orchestral Hits, (voice goes low and husky) Mongolian Prairie Music.

So, here you have it, the dreaded music on the site, waking up as the page loads, keeping you company while you look at the pics, and peruse the text.

What don't I like about Sonific? The size of their widget. It is too big. And it moves. Moving stuff in the side-bar makes my eyes wobble. Aside from that, I hope their model works for them and they can stay around for a bit :>

1 comment:

mahran said...

hello,

visit my blog:

http://freemymacbookpro.blogspot.com/

thx.

cu