Quote for Today

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

BarbaraJames.Wordpress.com

I have two blogs, one here with google, and one over at Wordpress. I need to know about both as the clients I work for become increasingly interested in life on the net. It turns out I am writing more for the wordpress blog, and putting up pics for family and friends on the google blog. I like both, I like the template I got at Wordpress better. I recommend the google blogs to people who are using a blog for the first time, I think their set-up is slightly easier to figure out.

So, in essence, this is a practice blog, hence the Donate button and the Opt-In email box.

Now I am fired to learn more about creating my own skins and have signed up at the local High School to learn how to read and use CSS.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you are my mom, leave a comment for peet's sake ;D)

No comments: