Quote for Today

Friday, July 27, 2007

Moonrise Over Alcatraz


The original post here about Revenge had to go. It was cute, but it just wasn't true. Well, the part about revenge just never quite working out the way I planned/hoped/expected was true enough. I have tried it a few times and it was never anything more than a huge let-down. So, that post is gone. I don't 'do' revenge and I will never know if my Markie was dead/dead asleep, or woke up in time to start breathing again and give me a bit of a rise at the same time. It doesn't matter. What matters is it was an eye-opening fright that I gave myself. And the reason that I was so frightened absolutely appalls me. Apalls me enough that I know it is time for an attitude change at the very least. Oh lordy, it is so time for something different, something less afraid, something better to come home to :>

No comments: